Boatyard Bagel Company
Boatyard Bagel Company in Lake Geneva, WI includes a bagel shop and a bakery. The architects worked with the owner and bagel consultant to create a functional and aesthetically dynamic baking and restaurant experience.
- Ceilings accentuated by sails, oars and propellers defining differing restaurant zones
- Backlit sails provide even and dynamic lighting in the dining area
- Countertop heights and materials highlight the service counter progression
- Service counter with wood planks and ribs reflect wood boat structures
- Sneeze guard in the sandwich prep area designed like boat windshields
- Nautical light fixtures
- Special Inteligensia Coffee work station
- Archimage designed all aspects of the project including cabinetry and equipment layout for the restaurant and bakery.
- Archimage assisted in the procurement of interior furnishings and equipment
- 3D Bim modeling for equipment inventory tracking and 3D visualization