Archimage was contracted by a development team team which included representatives of the New York Cosmos Soccer team and one of Chicago’s leading developers to design a facility, located in Chicago, with short sided indoor soccer practice fields connected to an existing professional sports training facility.
- Shipping container adaptive reuse perimeter wall enclosure
- Spectator areas within shipping container openings overlooking fields
- Bird Air tensile fabric roof system for natural daylighting
- Polycarbonate infill wall system
- Deep trench and fan system geothermal space conditioning system
- Rainwater collection in tanks within the shipping containers and grey water plumbing fixtures
- Solar hot water and photo voltaic solar systems